Filter PressOur range of products include filter press plates.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,950 / PlateGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||24 Plate|
|Size||470 x 470 mm - 1200 x 1200 mm|
|Operations||5 kg/cm2 to 15 kg/cm2|
|Cake Thickness||10-50 mm|
Catering to the requirements of several industries, we bring forth the precision-engineered Filter Press Plates
. The Filter Plates that we provide are made from the finest polypropylene. The Filter Plates, offered by us, are high in demand as they are highly corrosion resistant and durable.
About Gasketed And Non-Gasket Filter Plates:
Highlights About The Plates And Frames:
- Gasketed filter plates ensure less chance of seepage and non-gasket type of plate owing to an o-ring seal around the chamber and the filtrate ports.
- Ideal for basic filtration processes
- Made from chemical resistance, light, hygienic polypropylene
- Easy to handle
- Maintenance free
Drainage Pips Advantage:
- Corner feed plates are widely used owing to their plentiful design advantages for almost every filter press installation.
- With plate and frame type plates, the most efficient cake formation and solid distribution throughout the plate stack are easily possible.
- Removing a center feed eye enables the formation of a sturdy plate requiring no backing to stay bosses which impede through cake discharge as well as cake washing.
- With a Hydraulic Filter Press Plate, cake washing is difficult due to wash water ' short circuiting" through the open center feed eye.
- Corner feed is the only plate design which ensures through cake washing integrity.
- Excellent cloth support
- Minimum cloth wear
- Greater plate strength
- Higher filtration rates
- Optimum cake formation
- Minimum web definition
- Styles: Gasket and non-gasket
- Cake thickness: up to 50 mm
- Thick and thin webs on chamber plates operations: 100 psi (7 bars) and 225 psi (15 bars)
- Plates and Frames operation: up to 100 psi (7 bars)
- Polypropylene: up to 1000C
- PVDF: Special application up to 1200C